Welcome to the blog of Sam Morgan, a designer/maker based in london and the face behind Spinifex. He produces eco-friendly furniture and products for the home. Please feel free to post any feedback on spinifex, furniture, materials or anything else you wish to talk about.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 19

Hello everyone,

I've not long left but it's been fantastic. I've just visited Meteora where they've built monastries on the tops of tall rocks. Quite a sight to behold and an impressive few from the top.
I noticed on the way down lots of small indents and platforms built in other parts of the landscape. The monastries were used as shelter against attack but I'm wondering if these other structures are perhaps from more recent conflicts!

I'm now in Patra (southern Greece) and will explore tomorrow.

Bye for now

Sam
Spinifex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home