Welcome to the blog of Sam Morgan, a designer/maker based in london and the face behind Spinifex. He produces eco-friendly furniture and products for the home. Please feel free to post any feedback on spinifex, furniture, materials or anything else you wish to talk about.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Preparation for LADS

This is just a quick update to keep in touch. I'm busy preparing for the London Art & Design Show. Everything is on course for an excellent event. Well, almost everything!

Once this is done and dusted I can relax abit before chrimbo. I treated myself to tickets to see Bob Dylan next week. I guess you have to see him before he goes. He's almost at retirement age but I know that won't stop him. Incidently, the MOW candle/vase is named after one of his tracks. I'll give you a clue it's on Free wheelin'!

Don't forget if you live close to Hayle, Cornwall pop into the Salt Gallery. Spinifex has work on show as part of Hidden Arts lauch of their cornish franchise.

Thanks for visiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home